23 days from today...

auntlorlee
on 8/11/05 7:14 am - Bellingham, WA
I agree with Tish that you need to have someone drive you home. You will be on pain meds most likely and very "fragile". I can't believe your husband was questioning that. Does he know how serious this is? I hope that I am overreacting and that he does know. It breaks my heart that no one will be accompanying you. Lori
Carol S.
on 8/15/05 11:12 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi! and THANK YOU for all the offers!!! I think the problems are ironed out with my husband... a picture is worth a thousand words I made him sit and read the booklet when it got here... He now understands! He turned to me and said..."I did not realize that this was such a radical surgery, I'm sorry" He will be taking a minimum of 8 days off which for him is 2 weeks and he will be with me. I got all the tests that Harriet wanted done finished in one day! I called for the abdominal scan appt. on Friday and they had an opening on Monday at 8am! My echo-cardiogram was at 10:30am the same day and I had all the blood work and lung xrays done while I was there. The only thing not finished is the 24 hour urine test I also got a call from Harriet on Monday saying I needed a sleep study done so technically I haven't finished all the tests but the ones on the first form are done ;) Thank You My Friends! Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 233 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 276 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 232 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 355 views