One week from today...

auntlorlee
on 8/17/05 8:51 am - Bellingham, WA
I will be recovering from surgery. I can't believe it's only a week away. Seems really weird that I am now preparing what I will take to the hospital, picking up food that I need for after surgery, finding places for my kids to go while we are in Redmond, notifying everyone of my absence until Sept 7th, etc... I am more than a little nervous at this point. I am having little anxiety attacks all the time. Thanks for all the support and encouragement. It is greatly appreciated! Lori
Mari J
on 8/17/05 7:43 pm - Kent, WA
Lori, I started getting really nervous after I met with the Anesthesiologist. Deciding on the Living Will executor (a son? fiancee? sister??) and my own will was very stressful. Luckily I was so busy with getting everything ready that I didn't have too much time to think. I did have trouble sleeping and kept rethinking my decision. Finally the day before the surgery, I felt ready and more relaxed. Dr. Bock said I looked scared before surgery, lol, but I felt at that time that all would be well with me. I would be happy to give everyone a report on you after I visit you on Thursday. Hang in there! Mari
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 232 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 275 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 231 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 354 views