I made it!!!

auntlorlee
on 8/30/05 3:31 am - Bellingham, WA
Just wanted to post a short note that I came throught surgery just fine. I am now 6 days post-op and have lost 15lbs! I am starting to feel like I did the right thing. The first few days I wasn't sure. I was so sore and felt like crap! But each day is 50% better than the last. The hardest thing for me right now is figuring out what to eat. I am trying to stick to mostly protein, refried beans blended are my fav at the moment. My stomach tolerates them well. But I can't do blended eggs or blended cottage cheese. The both make me want to hurl. I haven't vomited or anything like that. Another thing I am really fighting is getting in my fluids. I have been getting about 30-40 oz a day so far. Trying to figure out the spacing in between meals. My vitamin regimin is going good. No probs there. I will post more about my hospital stay and such on my profile later on. I am still feeling a bit tired and need to rest often. Thanks for all of the support pre-op!!! You will indeed get sick of me post-op as I know I will need you all! Thanks again! xoxo Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 8/30/05 4:04 am - Spokane, WA
Congrats!!!! I was worried about you. I am so happy to hear you are doing well and on the losing side already!! WOW 15 lbs in just a few days...Yeah for you...
Mari J
on 8/30/05 12:01 pm - Kent, WA
Glad to see you back online and doing well! Mari
Carol S.
on 9/6/05 12:04 pm - Tacoma, WA
Good to see you are doing so well! I am now officially green with envy Congratulations!!! I still have a sleep study at the end of the month and then hopefully things will be finished and I can get in line. All my tests have come back clean and I have started the calcium tablets that Harriet called in for me. Carol Waiting.... 335/310/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 232 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 275 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 231 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 354 views