3 weeks post op today!

auntlorlee
on 9/14/05 5:05 am - Bellingham, WA
It is 3 weeks today that I was wheeled into surgery. As a matter of fact, I went in at 7:30 and came out at 12:30. So I was still in at this time. Things are going ok. I have had several incidences of vomitting lately. I think I am just eating too much, if you can call 3 bites too much. Everything with any substance to it comes back up. Even stuff I have already eaten postop. But then there are days that I can eat fairly normally. Like today, I had a cheese stick for breakfast and a meat/cream cheese roll up for lunch. It's staying down fine. Water continues to be a problem. I can never seem to get more than 32 oz a day. The good news is that in 21 days, I have lost 26 lbs! I can really see it in my face. My skin seems really dry lately. Wrinkles are more pronounced! Yikes! I am sure that is because of the water consumption. I am having another issue...my period was supposed to start a few days ago. I had the cramps, the bloating, the b*tchiness, but no period. Anyone else have this problem? I have heard of the other extreme, severe periods, but missing ones? I KNOW I am NOT pregnant. My hubby is fixed! Anyhoo...hope this finds you all happy and healthy. Take care family, Lori 281/255/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 232 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 275 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 231 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 354 views