Recent Posts

Mari J
on 3/13/06 2:52 pm - Kent, WA
Topic: RE: I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Carol, that is so exciting! It was good to see you at the Tacoma support group. Good luck with everything, can't wait to see you melting away. Mari
Tangent-Circles
on 2/10/06 9:51 am - Tacoma, WA
Topic: I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Hi all! Thought I would let you know that my surgery date is March 21st!!!!!!!!! Dr. Bock will be my surgeon. Carol 330-302-150
dianaism
on 12/23/05 6:14 am - Tacoma, WA
Topic: RE: I Have an Orientation Date!
I'm glad to hear that. I've been wondering about you. Stopped by a couple of times but missed you both times. I'm so happy for you things are finally moving along. Let me know if you need a ride or something. If I can, I will be more than happy to help. Love Diana
Tangent-Circles
on 12/17/05 2:15 am - Tacoma, WA
Topic: I Have an Orientation Date!
Boy is it QUIET in here! I got my letter from Harriet today! February 10th is my WLS class day! The END is NEAR for this Fat! Carol 330-310-150ish
Mari J
on 11/1/05 12:00 pm - Kent, WA
Topic: RE: PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
Great news for you! I hope your surgery date is soon. Good luck and enjoy the orientation. Mari
auntlorlee
on 10/20/05 8:05 am - Bellingham, WA
Topic: RE: PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
It will be here before you know it!! xoxo Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 10/17/05 12:32 pm - Spokane, WA
Topic: PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
YIPPEE!! November 4th 2005 I cannot tell you all how hap-hap-happy I am!! I have been ready since April, just waiting for a surgeon. More later!! TTFN
auntlorlee
on 10/12/05 8:36 am - Bellingham, WA
Topic: RE: Hello... wondering
Well hopefully they will get on the stick and get you a date soon!!! I will keep you updated more since I know now that you are living "vicariously" though me!! Talk to ya soon!!! Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 10/12/05 4:28 am - Spokane, WA
Hello. Glad to hear that things are moving again, no new word for me so I just live vicariously through your reports...lol Have a wonderful day!!
auntlorlee
on 10/12/05 4:24 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi there! Thanks for the support. I finally started to lose again. I lost the 3 lbs that I gained. Hopefully I will continue on this path... Scary though to think I will lose this slowly forever. How's things with You?? Any word on a surgery date yet? Take care! Lori 281/249/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!
Tangent-Circles · 1 replies · 232 views
PRE-OP CLASS DATE!!
lhasaraptormom · 2 replies · 275 views
Hello... wondering
lhasaraptormom · 3 replies · 231 views
This board kinda died...
auntlorlee · 3 replies · 354 views