Secret Santa Reveal

taw1975
on 12/19/08 3:55 am - DFW, TX

It's time for the big reveal.  If you have not received your gift yet, relax--I'm sure it's on it's way. 

I'm actually late on sending mine because I'm waiting on an item that is on backorder...

If you have sent/received...post away!

cheynne03
on 12/19/08 3:56 am - West Monroe, LA
I sent mine to Ariasinger a week ago.  I hope she got it.  I havent seen her post.

Theresa

S 254/C168/G150   
          "Patience is the companion of wisdom."  St. Augustine

ariasinger
on 12/19/08 7:49 am - Sumner, WA
Theresa:  I got it yesterday but haven't had a chance to post.  Loved it!  Thank you so much...I'll be the best smelling person around!  Merry Christmas to you!
Cindy (ariasinger)

cheynne03
on 12/19/08 10:28 am - West Monroe, LA
I'm so glad you liked it.  I am sorry for the poor wrapping.  I was rushing to get it in the mail.  I hope you enjoy it.

Theresa

S 254/C168/G150   
          "Patience is the companion of wisdom."  St. Augustine

SmilinsShrinking
on 12/19/08 4:01 am - Kent, WA
DS on 08/05/16
I was Pepsi98's Secret Santa.   I'm so glad that you liked your presents!  Merry Christmas!!

*hugs*
Smilin'

Revision band to DS. I had plastics to take care of my jiggily bits. I'm feeling so good!! My results have been even better than I ever dreamed.

pepsi98
on 12/19/08 6:19 am - Norwich, CT
On December 19, 2008 at 12:01 PM Pacific Time, SmilinsShrinking wrote:
I was Pepsi98's Secret Santa.   I'm so glad that you liked your presents!  Merry Christmas!!

*hugs*
Smilin'
Oh Smilin...I am SOOOOOO happy your were my Secret Santa!!!!  You did a GREAT job and I felt totally nurtured, but I suspect that is a huge part of your lovely and positive attiude!!!    Thank you...I LOVED my gifts!!!

Sue
 "The Joy of the Lord is your strength."  Nehemiah 8:10

START:  330         CURRENT:  274.5 lbs         GOAL:  190          TOTAL:  55.5 lbs

Tiff tells all
on 12/19/08 4:02 am, edited 12/19/08 4:03 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
I sent mine to Johanna A in Fairbanks AK....I didn't actually send it. I ordered it via phone and made her go down there to see the surprise in store. Hope you liked the beads and all the colors I picked out for you Johanna.

Happy Holidays!

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

tananarose
on 12/19/08 8:36 am, edited 12/19/08 8:45 am - North Pole, AK
Yes I do, and I will take pics of the necklaces I have turning in my mind to make.    I already had some beads that didn't go with anything and they go perfect with these.   Thank you, thank you. 

I sent mine to jenmelville, I hope she likes them.  I didn't see a post for likes and dislikes.   I sent mine by priorty mail and she received it already. But I will post pictures of the items that I made and sent to her. 

Johanna
kimsretro
on 12/19/08 4:17 am - Wilmington, DE
I was shera66' Secret Santa.  I am not very good at gift giving so please forgive me...lol  I hope she received it and is enjoying.

Kim
Sandi M.
on 12/19/08 4:17 am
My Secret Santa is p3photogal and I sent hers on the 5th of December ...I think I saw a post that she hasn't received yet....I hope it gets there soon.

I also received mine...curious who it is because I love my little angel and my gift card!!!

Sandi

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvdcw4h/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvdcw4h/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

10cc VG

Most Active