Please don't say be patient!

Lisa O.
on 2/13/09 7:12 am - Snoqualmie, WA
Hi Bama!
If you feel that you have hit a plateau, I would recommend mixing it up a bit.  Change what you are doing even if it's watching sodium intake or carbs. 
I recommend using something like thedailyplate.com to track your eating.  It has a HUGE data base of a lot of branded foods and you can also enter something that isn't in their DB.  It totals all the nutritional values including sodium, sugars, protein, etc.  Once I started to do this daily I realized that I was eating too much sodium and I think I was retaining water.  I also tend to eat too many "innocent" carbs.  Not the obvious like bread, and white flour or rice, but the hidden carbs in packaged foods, etc.  I was banded about 6 weeks before you and have had 2 fills.  I have great restriction now.  My daily calorie goal is 800, (as per my PA), but I vary it so I'm not getting in a rut.  I range between 800 and 1000 a day.  I know it seems low, but I'm not hungry and my energy is good.  It's even better when I remember to take my multi vitamin and B50.
Walking should be fine for you.  You might get a couple of light weights and work those arms while you walk to make sure your heart rate is up and that you are firming your upper body too.
All the best!  It will come...

Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

Most Active