Hardee's new Turkey burger ....(sans bun)

psychomom
on 4/12/11 4:25 am - China Grove, NC
I got the mushroom swiss one today and it was great !!!! Very tastey.It comes on a wheat bun which i took off but they come in several flavors . Fast food is not always really healthy but if you have to grab something this might be a good choice.

psychomom
on 4/12/11 4:27 am - China Grove, NC
Just looked up the nut. info and it has 37 g of protein !!!!

Jennifer R.
on 4/12/11 4:37 am - Fullerton, CA
Thanks for the info!! I was wondering how these were...I'm curious about the sodium.
Jennifer

Courage is not always a lion's roar. Sometimes, it is a small voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Plans

"When you change the way you see things, the things you see will change."

psychomom
on 4/12/11 4:39 am - China Grove, NC
it was rather high in sodium ! Of course it is fast food .:( Why oh why must salt taste SO good ???? LOL  

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/11 5:25 am - San Diego, CA
But of course there is no Hardee's in sight for me here (*SIGH*)....heck, San Diego just got its first Sonic a couple of years ago - RIGHT AFTER I had my band placed.  Grrrrrrrr....I'll never know the sweet taste of the Coney Dogs and Tater Tots my friends rave about.  Wait, maybe that is a good thing.  LOLLLLL
psychomom
on 4/12/11 7:42 am - China Grove, NC
OMG Sonic !!!! There is one right by me and me I go there and get a bag of ice and a gallon of sweet tea every week! The ice is small pellets almost crushed .My ice maker started leaking a few months ago and so we turned it off and to make do we were buying ice from there until we figured out what was up w/ our ice maker and so then hubby had the brillant idea of putting it in the bin and voila ....now I get Soni**** right outta my fridge door ! Woohoo !!!! The tea is for the kids I don't drink it but they swear by it. The food there is good and oh boy is the ice cream. I no longer indulge in either of those from there now.:(   I would not know where the off button was.LOL

dianeg49
on 4/12/11 8:56 am
I saw the Turkey Burgers listed on Eat This Not That best fast food options. We don't have a Hardees or Carl Jr.s close, but I figure good to know if I am traveling.
Dianeg49            
carriesb
on 4/12/11 3:17 pm
Yeah it's carl jr's on the west coast. I might have to try one.
Most Active