OT wrap up warm East Coasters

Kate -True Brit
on 10/28/11 7:15 pm - UK
 You just have to go one better! We have the hottest October for 100s of years, so you just have to have a massive snow storm! Wrap up warm, hope it passes soon. Remember, snow shovelling is excellent exercise and being cold burns more calories..

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

BluestCat
on 10/29/11 12:40 am
Remember, snow shovelling is excellent exercise and being cold burns more calories..

Ooh Kate, you are so rotten! I don't mind shoveling snow, but NOT in October. Here in north central Pennsylvania, unless the temp drops (currently 35 degrees) it will just be a cold, wet day.

Happy Saturday!
Kim
Karebear79
on 10/29/11 4:35 am
We live in one of the only spots up here that isn't forecasted for snow. lol!! If it stays on it's current path, it will miss us completely. We are forecasted for rain and 0 accumulation of snow. I'm totally OK with this. lol!!

~Karen~

6cc's in a 10cc band
Jrzyboriqua
on 10/29/11 5:16 am - East Windsor, NJ
 I would've of totally been fine letting you guys win!  It's a sloppy wet mess out there.  Took me over 1.5 hours to get home from work. :(

I'll trade ya! 

jessielynn0521
on 10/29/11 7:40 am - Ronkonkoma, NY
no snow here only wind and rain

tripmom02
on 10/29/11 10:55 am - NJ
 Gah, my hubs just got called out for snow duty, first time EVER for October. It's extra money and will be an easy night for him, but I hate when he is gone. And to make things worse, the kids and I are sitting here watching Night of the Living Dead LOL

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

JodiBoda
on 10/30/11 3:16 am - Butler, PA
Thank you sooo much...NOT!  I woke up yesterday to a nice dusting of snow...in October!  Are you KIDDING me, God?  Apparently not...  I had to drive 2 hours north to watch the last day of my daughter's volleyball tournament.  There was a soccer tourney going on at the same time.  I was quite glad that I didn't have any kids to watch in that!  I love fall...it's my favorite season!  Cutting it short just makes me mad.  

Jodi

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."  ~ Helen Keller

Most Active