Im going in!!!

thindownunder01
on 1/31/12 12:17 am - Kingwood, TX
Super nervous.. I am about to head out for Dr. appointment for my next fill. Last time the doc had a really hard time connecting to my port....and when I had to stand up for the barium xray I fainted into the doctors arms.

Say a little prayer for me that its quick and easy this time. I REALLY dont want to have issues every time I get a fill. I know the band adjustments and after care are really important so I need this fear and anxiety to go away....

Wish me luck ya'll!! Hopefully this fill gets me to my next weight goal mark... down 100 lbs by April because it will be my bandaversary!!

BANDED 4/4/11 STARTING WEIGHT 243
Jrzyboriqua
on 1/31/12 12:22 am - East Windsor, NJ

Hey mama

Sending you many good luck vibes!  One thing my Dr. does to find the port easier is to do a slight crunch while he pats my tummy.  Try doing that and see if he has an easier time finding it.   

And HOLY cow on the weight loss!  Go girl!!!!!

marymcd54
on 1/31/12 1:09 am - Warwick, RI
I wish you a fast and uneventful fill! Let us know how it went!
Marylmcd

thindownunder01
on 1/31/12 3:33 am - Kingwood, TX
Went good! in and out and I stayed consious.. LOL. Doc even said he has been working out so if I did drop he would have no problem catching me. funny guy.

Glad it went well and have an extra .5 CC in my band. Now to enjoy some tomatoe basil soup. ;)

mustangmama
on 1/31/12 4:50 am - TX
RNY on 01/03/12
Glad it went well.

Dr. Spivak did my lapband surgery in 2001...he's awesome.  I talked to him this past summer and he was moving to Israel.  Is he back in practice?

thindownunder01
on 2/1/12 6:17 am - Kingwood, TX
Dr. Spivak is awesome... and yes he did go back to Israel. :(... now  I do my aftercare with a doctor in the same office that took over all over his patients.

I miss him.. but know he left me in good hands. :)
mustangmama
on 2/1/12 7:08 am - TX
RNY on 01/03/12
Wonderful...glad to hear he set you up with someone he trusts. 

Most Active