Having My Band Removed

Nic M
on 3/10/12 2:50 am
Hi Jessica,

I'm sorry the band didn't work for you. At least you aren't as stubborn as I was! I was convinced the damage was done and removing the band wouldn't help. Derp.

I hope you'll heal well and feel MUCH better after band removal. I'm sure you will, actually. It's like night and day as far as the pain relief.

Good luck and take care!
Nicci

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

melly37
on 3/10/12 3:51 am - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
So sorry to hear this, butI am glad you will get some relief and an RNY down the road!!  Good luck!

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

jessielynn0521
on 3/10/12 6:09 am - Ronkonkoma, NY
I went in and they asked my problem I told them I WANT THIS THING OUT!!  I am so glad the Dr agreed with me because this has been the most unpleasant 6 months of my life sure I liked losing the weight but I could have become bulemic and done the same thing.

Jessica

melly37
on 3/10/12 7:37 am - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
Yes, unfortunately, having the band in does turn us in to a bulemic.  Good luck!

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

Hislady
on 3/10/12 7:51 am - Vancouver, WA
So sorry to hear you are joining he ranks of the unbanded but it just reaffirms my personal opinion that the band should never have been marketed. I hope you are able to revise with no complications once you heal up. Wishing you all the best!!!
jessielynn0521
on 3/10/12 8:02 am - Ronkonkoma, NY
thanks so much    I had such high hopes for the band and really tried to make it work but I could not live sick daily any longer

Jessica

tripmom02
on 3/10/12 1:20 pm - NJ
 I had been wondering about you, I am so sorry you went though all of that and I hope removal will help with the issues you have had, I know it's been rough for you.

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

jessielynn0521
on 3/10/12 8:35 pm - Ronkonkoma, NY
you are so sweet   I have felt so horrible I have not been from the sofa to the toilet the past month I had not felt like getting online plus I was dealing with depression from the gain and knowing the band was not working for me  I had quite an emotional rollercoaster

Jessica

Alibelle123
on 3/11/12 12:11 pm
I just asked to join the FB group..I need help bad..in your boat too
Nic M
on 3/11/12 12:12 pm
I'm going to approve you right away, Alibelle. You should be able to access the failed band group in a minute.

~Nicci

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

Most Active