Bye Bye Bandaquita

Karen R.
on 10/2/12 11:17 am - Peoria, AZ
Judy
Just read your post and I'm so glad there were no extra problems taking the band out.  You sound so much better in your post. Just heal and feel better.  Take your pain meds and sleep so you will heal and feel better. Please keep in touch with us.

Karen
hopeinarizona
on 10/3/12 1:23 am
Thank you Karen. It's been a tough ride these past few months, but I am looking forward to better health. Trying to make sure I stay positive. On a different note, my husband is the one with the angry feelings about is whole thing. he finally revealed to me yesterday that he is mad that this all happened, he was worried that I was going to die (and he is NOT an alarmist, he is even a bit too mellow) and he feels like I was hoodwinked into getting the band and that it's been 3.5 years of hell. I was surprised, as he has always been so supportive.

Jean M.
on 10/2/12 10:05 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
Judy,

I'm so glad that's over with and wish you a speedy recovery.

And I agree 200% with:

That's why I said in my original post that we all need to be very tuned in to changes in our body, despite what we may be told by the health professionals that things are all A-OK, only we know when something is wrong and we must advocate for ourselves.

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

hopeinarizona
on 10/3/12 1:23 am
Thank you so much Jean. your support means a lot to me.

grannymedic1
on 10/3/12 3:46 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12
Hi Judy,

I am so glad you have your band out. When your tool hurts you there is no option. I hope you recover very quickly and that reflux resolves completely.
Sue

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

Karen R.
on 10/3/12 7:15 am - Peoria, AZ
Judy
         Your husband was probably so scared he might loose you and that was the only way he could act. My hysband is very much the same. I'm sure he is relieved and it only comes out in anger. That being said I"m happy you are better and will recover, no matter what you weigh.

Love, Karen
Most Active