At it again

Hislady
on 10/5/12 6:55 am - Vancouver, WA
Why oh why can't OH just leave things alone???!!! This new forum printing and format are ridiculously hard to read! Damn they just keeping screwing with things till I'm ready to leave. This may be the one that pushes me over the edge. I have enough trouble reading as it is with my cataracts and this is just too much. I really think I'm gonna have to leave this time so if you don't see me for awhile, I'm gone to proboards where they know how to treat people!
Stephanie M.
on 10/5/12 6:59 am
 It's a mess for sure!!! Can't even find the lb forum on the list!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

sfnativewm
on 10/6/12 1:54 am
I agree,  they make unwanted confused changes here and there.     I am one that loves change, but when it is to a good advantage.   

OH needs to contact the people that use the board and ask them and work with them on changes.

Guess they don't want to include people, nor let people see any numbers of who is reading or not!    

BUT  they seem to keep the paying commercial clients happy!!  

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/12 3:03 am
On October 6, 2012 at 8:54 AM Pacific Time, sfnativewm wrote:
I agree,  they make unwanted confused changes here and there.     I am one that loves change, but when it is to a good advantage.   

OH needs to contact the people that use the board and ask them and work with them on changes.

Guess they don't want to include people, nor let people see any numbers of who is reading or not!    

BUT  they seem to keep the paying commercial clients happy!!  

No, they don't keep the paying customers happy.  They have lost a ton of advertisers because there is so little traffic here.
Kate -True Brit
on 10/5/12 7:01 am - UK
There was nothing at all ŵrong with the old layout. People like the familiar. Why on earth change it?

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

grannymedic1
on 10/5/12 7:44 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12
Yeah, I hate it too. It was a shock to log on and find this weird stuff. If it were a true improvement I would be glad but when it makes it harder to read for some people it is not better.

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

Bubble S.
on 10/5/12 10:17 am
 Agreed.  Hate. It 

Remember, if you want to be a 155 pound person, you have to EAT like one. 
  View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Karen R.
on 10/5/12 11:55 am, edited 10/5/12 11:56 am - Peoria, AZ
This is horrible. I hate change and what Kate said. If I was having a hard time reading this, I

would leave too. Oh that didn't sound right. I meant I agree with what Kate said and don't hate it. And I don't like the edit button either.
Kate -True Brit
on 10/5/12 11:52 pm - UK

Karen, too early in the morning for that bottle of wine!!! I m glad you don't hate what I said!!!!

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

melly37
on 10/6/12 6:37 am - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
 I am having a hard time navigating the changes.  Hopefully, it will get better.

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

Most Active