New here!

Ms_Ruby
on 12/3/12 6:11 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hi my name is Ruby and i'm new to this site. I am aspiring to have the Lap Band surgery though Penn's bariatric program in Philadelphia. I look forward to all the support that I may receive here! 

cryspyx
on 12/3/12 6:21 am - Hartford, CT

welcome :)

prek-3
on 12/3/12 6:47 am - Hollywood, FL

Welcome Ruby!

Read and read and read. Do your homework and let no one make your decission for you. All weightloss surgeries work, it is up to us utilize all the" tools" to be successful. Its ultimately alot of "head" work that we all must face. So do your homework.

welcome,

prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

Jean M.
on 12/3/12 8:16 pm
Revision on 08/16/12

Welcome, Ruby, and congratulations on your decision to have weight loss surgery. You can learn a lot just by reading other members' posts, but don't be shy - post your own questions too.

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

NanaB .
on 12/3/12 9:16 pm

Congrats and welcome on your decision to get a band!

Original Lap Band * 9/30/2005 * 4cc 10cm band*,  lost 130 pounds. 7 Great years! 

Revision surgery to AP small lap band *11/13/2012*, due to large hiatal hernia. I am hopeful about continuing my band journey uneventful and successful. I loved what my old band did for me and I am looking forward for my new band to Keep my weight downsmiley

justjudy
on 12/4/12 5:57 am - Canton, MI

Hi, Ruby, its nice to meet you here. Let us know if we can help.

Judy

Cheria_1
on 12/5/12 4:59 am - FL

Hi Ruby, Congratulations on you big decision. I wish you the best!

MARIA F.
on 12/11/12 6:00 pm - Athens, GA

Please continue to research the band continued to the other 3 WLS's! Good luck.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active