XXX question

meannevil2
on 4/28/08 5:08 pm - Seaford, DE
ok so i dont know who else to ask so hopefully someone on here can help me. now remember i warned you its XXX! lol ok so... my hubby love his *******s and i dont so much mind giving them. i had bypass on 4/3/08 and since surgery ive only done it twice and havent finished. i told him its too early. hes bummed because he thinks ill never be able to swallow again. is this true? is cumm "pouch friendly"? lol thats such a silly question. im afraid its gonna be too much and hurt me or that ill dump. he's convinced i can use it as a daily protein supplement lmao. whats the general concensus on this? any replies will help! thaanks!! heather
Gina L.
on 5/1/08 4:26 am - Bryan, TX
Heather, WHy don't you ask that over on teh Sex Before and After Weightloss Surgery Board. I've seen it asked there a lot with some serious replies. It's all good! Great group of folks there!! Gina
Bigguywillbrem07
on 12/18/08 11:55 am - Rio Linda, CA
Yeah, you are good to go...and no, there is no a lot of protein in there to make any kind of difference

The big guy has been here....

Ira Sansolo
on 3/24/09 2:07 am - Winter Haven, FL
Nope no problem at all- Tell hubby to go for it, you will have no problem doing it and yes because it's protein its good for you and because it's not a solid it goes right down. Don't be afraid of it at all. You will also find that as you loose weight the positions and the overall sex gets a whole lot better. Enjoy!!.

Ira

Ira H Sansolo
Obesity Help Support Group Coach 
Co-Leader "Its up to you"
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/UpToMe/

" The secret is, there is no secret, you just have to believe."
                       (From Kung Fu Panda)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hey there.. new person :)
kahlana · 1 replies · 303 views
Hi I/we are new here too