Night before Christmas WLS Style

Josie C.
on 12/8/07 10:31 am - High Desert, CA
Here I am lurking over on the Cali Board and John L posted this...I like it...wanna share. The Night Before Christmas WLS Style Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, I could smell all the goodies, but could only eat like a mouse Ma with her plate, and me with my lean cuisine meal, Plopped on the couch to watch Deal Or No Deal When all of the sudden I herd such noise, I wobbled over to the front door with such grace and poise I looked out of the peep hole and what did I see, A red sled like Hummer even equipped with an MP3 We stood there in wonder, asked what shall we do? Quick grab some milk and cookies, we need to feed this fool He came down the chimney so lively and quick, It's him, It's him, I yelled yes it's St. Nick I stood there bewildered, I did not understand , What happened to my Santa, the Jolly fat man There was no bowl full of jelly, This dude was not plump He whispered, I sure would like those cookies but I might sugar dump Well he wasted no time, he went right to work But I want my fat Santa, not this thin little jerk He caught my attention, then caught my eye Without WLS, like you I might have died I stood there in shock, a tear in my eye Thanks To WLS my Santa is Alive Well even though he is thin now, half the man he use to be Because of WLS for many more years he will be He flew up the chimney, away he did go This dude could run a 10k now in rain, sleet or snow His voice rang out deeply, so loudly and clear Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy Healthy Thinner New Year!
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Here! :)
CourtneyLiz · 0 replies · 373 views
Presenting my book
lippy81 · 4 replies · 819 views
Why
ron-vasko · 5 replies · 406 views
hey y'all!
sassyzback · 9 replies · 489 views