It's my FRIDAY!!

Chris N.
on 12/12/07 8:53 pm
Only 8 hours, 40 minutes and I'm FREE for the weekend! I'm so ready for the weekend to start...even though we're supposed to get snow. As long as we don't get too much snow on Saturday, I'm going to Funny Bone Comedy Club with some work friends on Saturday night. I've really been looking forward to it....so I'm hoping the majority of the snow goes north of us. Sunday is Christmas with my dad's family. That's always....interesting. They'll get to our house at 3. We'll eat at 4:30. And they'll be gone my 6. Not a bad deal, I guess...but so different from my mom's family that get's to our house at 2 on Christmas day and doesn't leave until after midnight. So what are you all doing this weekend? Come on...don't be shy!! I want to hear from EVERYONE!!
Sara S.
on 12/12/07 9:19 pm
Right now I'm drinking a tall Coffee from Starbucks. Tonite, I;m doing nothing! Maybe wrap some gifts if they come in time! Tomorrow - we have a hockey game and we are coming right home. Saturday - no plans. I need to clean my house! Sunday - Watch the packer game and make enchiladas! I have two more days!
Chris N.
on 12/12/07 9:26 pm
Mmmmm......coffee from Starbucks. Can you describe it to me? What flavor did you get? Can you smell it for me....please?? Take a little sip and describe how it tastes, in detail? I stopped at a convenience store and bought black decaf coffee. It's just not the same. No matter how I try to doctor it up myself...it's just not the same. I.........need............Starbucks........... Hey....while you're at it....wanna wrap some gifts for me too? Mmmmm....enchiladas.....
lippy81
on 12/12/07 9:44 pm - Ottawa, IL
Tonight Im going to dinner and to see Enchanted with my sister. Tomorrow night my date is coming over to my house. Saturday I have a holiday party to go to
Chris N.
on 12/12/07 10:26 pm
Oooooh...I want to see Enchanted!! You'll have to let me know how it is! Your date is coming over, huh? *wink,wink,nudge,nudge* So is it your turn to cook dinner for him? Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned!!
Nancy R.
on 12/13/07 8:15 pm - Mokena, IL
I saw Enchanted last weekend, I really liked it. I went with my 11 year old and my b/f. B/f thought it was fine, 11 year old hated it (boy). Go and see it, you will really enjoy it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Here! :)
CourtneyLiz · 0 replies · 373 views
Presenting my book
lippy81 · 4 replies · 819 views
Why
ron-vasko · 5 replies · 406 views
hey y'all!
sassyzback · 9 replies · 489 views