Guys, do you have this problem?

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 2/8/17 10:26 am
RNY on 08/05/19

No, not all, but anybody who decides to randomly humblebrag about penis size on the general forums is certainly the sort of thing that would overshadow any non-skeevy posts.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Highfunctioningfatman
on 2/8/17 12:04 pm
VSG on 08/29/16
On February 8, 2017 at 6:26 PM Pacific Time, Sparklekitty (Julie), Hag of Science wrote:

No, not all, but anybody who decides to randomly humblebrag about penis size on the general forums is certainly the sort of thing that would overshadow any non-skeevy posts.

Actually I'm not a large man in that respect. I consider myself quite average. If you were having the problem you would notice that toilets don't have the same water line. Something I never noticed prior. 

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 2/9/17 7:25 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Steph Meat Hag
on 2/8/17 3:39 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

Sparklekitty, now you've gone and glued more posts from this guy together than the ones I already had.  I need more bleach.

OP: Dude no one here cares about your low hangers.  For real.  Unless you have an honest question about loosing weight and then your boys running for your knees please find some restraints for them yourself.  This paired with the multiple "OMG I'm having sex" posts is making you into a creeper, maybe you are but if your not curb those matters to the Sex topic forums.

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

Oxford Comma Hag
on 2/8/17 12:15 pm

Following on the heels of a post about buying crap online for bedroom adventures pegs my skeev-o-meter, and I'm not a prude. This does come across as just an excuse to talk about his genitals.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

4MRB4PHOTO
on 2/9/17 6:01 am
VSG on 07/28/14

The government took a picture of his balls?  :)

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/17 11:56 am
CerealKiller Kat71
on 2/8/17 12:00 pm, edited 2/8/17 4:01 am
RNY on 12/31/13

First off -- look at the history.  Second, this is NOT a bathroom topic -- this is a humble brag that his penis and testicles are SO BIG that they hit the water.  This is NOT the first time -- please see the link above that was posted by someone else.  Also a comment about how big his penis is.

What you posted is an actual problem and certainly not a fake brag post about your vulva.  I am not a prude -- this is the second time in two days -- yesterday was about rewarding himself by buying sex clothing for his wife as "rewards" --

It's skeevy.  

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/17 12:10 pm
odie
on 2/8/17 12:48 pm
RNY on 05/26/14

He specifically targeted "Guys" in his subject line, so why read it and then be all indignant?  Just scroll on by!!  What he wrote about is as a result of WLS so is a subject for this forum!  I talked about my girls becoming tube socks and nobody complained so I think this is a little reverse hypocrisy on the part of women!!  Plus it gave some of us a giggle!!  Lighten up! 

To Thine Own Self Be True!!

Most Active
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 24 views
Recent Topics
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 24 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 56 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 79 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In