Guys, do you have this problem?

Highfunctioningfatman
on 2/7/17 5:31 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

Since surgery I've been sitting on my "boys" if I'm not careful sitting on the toilet. About a month ago I started *********** in public toilets, YUCK! Now today "Richard" went for a swim! THIS SUCKS! Short of duct tape I don't know what to do. 

DubfromBP
on 2/9/17 4:34 pm
VSG on 10/13/15

Powerful insight you've revealed here, brother.  Very powerful.   

I truly appreciated your posts and your take on things.....now, even more.  

The motivations behind your reasons for wls are inspiring in ways that are moving and help to possibly deepen the resolve of others....I know they did for me.

Thank you, sir.  Much respect to you and your family.  Thank you for reaching out in this media and helping to grow what feels like a sort of another family....a loose network of improvement wanting folks.....but sort of a family.....or a tribe, maybe.....all trying and hoping.  There is mighty strength to be had in each other's company....in coming together in support and understanding and hopefully in acceptance.

We are nothing if we aren't pack animals, no ?

Since the beginning of our time on this planet we look for like and come together in gatherings and build communities that shelter our like-minded groups to support and thrive in peaceful ways.....and to make ready to protect from those groups who'd oppose these communities. 

Weight Loss Patients = Us.  We have our flaws, sure......but we have taken significant action to address things with our physical states that hopefully were driven by improved mental states and will lead to even greater personal freedoms through greater leverage over our health.

Small group and thank God we are each capable of getting smaller, lol.  

We are blessed to have places like this to bounce ideas and solutions around.....and share in victories and to possibly aid others in their stumbles.

Age, race, gender, political views.......all pale in significance once we reach a certain point.  Reaching the point where we are closer to that  feeling of being UNBURDENED by the weight related issues is what stokes my fires and is relevant to my goals.

I hope we all have a great day today and begin a wonderful weekend with our families.  We work hard all week for these precious times with our loved ones.  Having improved health has certainly made my time with my tribe much more rewarding and enjoyable for all.  I'm less of the angry ogre that I'd become.   Hopefully we've all tamed the anger we'd had over our conditions and are finding ways to gain further appreciation for where we are headed.

You posts, HFFM.....each of them, sir.....have helped nudge me in an improved trajectory in some way.  Always positive and always ringing of the truth.  

I thank you and hope that your balls remain dry and your posture fully upright.....until it's time to let the knuckles drag and pound on your chest as you strut around your bride and get ready for weekend fun times together.   Celebrate life and howl at the moon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live, love and make the most out of what your surgeon has done for you...........live your life without excuses and without regrets.

Beth C.
on 2/9/17 7:52 pm
VSG on 01/19/17

I am delayed but I have to post, this was not a sleeve thread IMO. I will share that 2 weeks after my surgery my husband had to have surgery we are telling everyone it was a hernia as it's easier to explain. It was a hydrocele one boy was bigger than the other, hanging wrong and causing extreme discomfort now as it's a week later and he sits on frozen peas I feel for him over me and my healing. I'm 3 weeks out and doing all so he can heal. 

You may have a different situation but.... 

as a few say your OP was wrong please know not all women feel this way..

and i cant wait for my hubby to do his shopping for me lol 

Heaviest-325

Starting W-243

Surgery day-227

Member Services
on 2/10/17 4:10 am - Irvine, CA

We understand that our members are a diverse group of people and we welcome and appreciate each individual here for their support and contribution to the boards.   However, we do expect our members to conduct themselves when posting, with respect and to keep the OH Terms of Service in mind.  

Some posts in this thread are not respectful to other members or to our Terms of Services. The pertinent portions of the TOS that were violated include inciting anger and references with personal attacks of other members.

Here is a link to our Terms of Services in case you need to review.

Thank you on your anticipated courtesy and cooperation.

Sincerely,
Member Services

Beam me up Scottie
on 2/7/17 5:35 pm
yep......my balls do hang low. I don't know if there is a ball lift...but even if there was...I wouldn't get it. I just make sure they are positioned right before I sit down.
roxytrim
on 2/7/17 5:41 pm - Cobourg, Canada
VSG on 04/12/13

You poor dudes...I mean it - what a crappy problem with no real solution - but there must be plastics for that? 

Beam me up Scottie
on 2/7/17 5:48 pm
Well, they do have Va jay jay rejuvenation surgery ....I am sure someone would do a ball rejuvenation surgery......I want the balls of a 21 year old! HAHAHAHAHA
Highfunctioningfatman
on 2/7/17 9:35 pm
VSG on 08/29/16
On February 8, 2017 at 1:48 AM Pacific Time, Beam me up Scottie wrote:
Well, they do have Va jay jay rejuvenation surgery ....I am sure someone would do a ball rejuvenation surgery......I want the balls of a 21 year old! HAHAHAHAHA

I'm only 38 but I feel like I have the gravity of an 88 year old. 

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/17 5:52 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

Don't lean forward so much.  

Highfunctioningfatman
on 2/7/17 9:34 pm
VSG on 08/29/16
On February 8, 2017 at 1:52 AM Pacific Time, LittleBillJr wrote:

Don't lean forward so much.  

Unfortunately I'm not. 

Most Active
NFL Draft Sunday