Dr, Kelly deposit before surgery???

Sunny702
on 7/29/11 12:40 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Okay ... I'm probably just being super paranoid because I've seen way too many people get scammed. I called Dr. Kelly's office this morning and spoke with someone named Omar. He said Trish was out with another patient and she'd call me when she got in. Trish called me late afternoon. She just emailed me information on how to pay my deposit. I'm skeptical because it looks like I'm sending it to someones personal account ... and the name isn't Dr. Ramos Kelly.

IF you've gone to Dr. Kelly please share how you paid your deposit ....

Thanks in advance! I'm super nervous and don't want to get scammed.
Lovevsg
on 7/29/11 11:48 pm
I don't blame you for being skeptical. I sent a bank check for the deposit by mail to my coordinator and was so scared it will get lost or I will get scammed. But everything was fine. I brought the rest of the money in the form of a money orders I bought at walmart, it cost me less than buying a bank check. I went through a different coordinator that was not trish but trish is very nice so you will ok.

Heather T.
on 7/31/11 9:05 am
I paid the complete 5300 to my coordinator two months before surgery and had no issues---had surgery with Dr. Kelly two months ago.  Most doctors request a deposit from self pays to hold the date.  

First Goal: loss of 30.25 pounds (1/4 of weight) GOAL MET ON 6/15/2011
Second Goal: loss of 60.5 pounds (1/2 of weight)  GOAL MET ON 9/24/2011
Third Goal: loss of  90.75 pounds (3/4 of weight)
Fourth Goal: loss of 121 pounds (100% of weight)

hollykim
on 8/1/11 3:46 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
The deposit that you pay first is usually thr coordinators fee and that is why it is made to a different name than the surgeon.

The balance that you take with you in a certifir=ed check is usually the surgeons fee and is made out in the surgeons namer,
GL,
Holly

walmartian
on 8/6/11 11:43 pm
I put the deposit on my Visa, it's 3% more but can be protested if you got ripped off. But don't worry, I had my surgery with Dr kelly also, and had nO problems money or otherwise.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 338 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 522 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1115 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1694 views