INT hospital Tijuana.. comfortable for guest?

nursgirl
on 8/9/12 2:07 pm - Sunny Southern CA, CA
VSG on 09/14/12
 Hi, I have scheduled VSG on September 14th with Dr Ponce at INT hospital... my mom will be going with me and I'm wondering how comfortable would it be for her to stay at the hospital with me for the 2 nights I'm there? do they provide an actual bed in my hospital room for her to sleep on? I have thought about getting her a room at the Lucerna for the 2 nights I'm in the hospital as an option.. 

SURGERY 9-14-2012 DR. PONCE DE LEON
pics of my trip: 
http://wlsherewego.shutterfly.com/pictures/14              
its-killen-me
on 8/9/12 6:18 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
There is sofas in the third floor waiting area. very comfy, some folks sleep there. The rooms are not very comfy for guests. More like a camper matress. I found the hospital bed hard too, I wound up using the back cushions off the couch for added comfort. If you get her a room at the lucerna its awesome but she will have to get a ride back and forth. The traffic between the hotel and hospital are crazy. just one street to cross but you might as well play frogger with your life.
Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
nursgirl
on 8/10/12 8:41 am - Sunny Southern CA, CA
VSG on 09/14/12
 LOL laughing at the frogger visual.. 

thanks for the info, will prob just get her the hotel room then!

SURGERY 9-14-2012 DR. PONCE DE LEON
pics of my trip: 
http://wlsherewego.shutterfly.com/pictures/14              
hollykim
on 2/23/13 9:11 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

what did u do for your mom and what did u think about the sleeping arrangements ffor family in the room?

We ar going march 5,and am wondering. I know DH won't go to the hotel without me so wanting to be as prepRD FOR HIM AS POSSIBLE. whoops sorry.

Holly

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 308 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 492 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1090 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1661 views