Instagram Mexico Updates

Jennifer L.
on 7/8/13 4:45 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

Hey everyone! If you want to see my updates to Mexico and back (in photo and video form), I figured the best way for you to notice is through instagram! Its open to the public so even if you dont have an instagram account you can visit here http://instagram.com/mexicowls

If you have it, search MexicoWLS for me

I didn't want to use my regular instagram because VERY few friends know I am even having surgery so I created one specifically for this experience.

I know it can be scary, it is for me! However, I want to make the most of my time there and educate people as much as possible! I hope you follow me and this journey I will be on!

HW: 275 SW: 265 CW: 200 GW: 135 Month 1: -25 Month 5: -65lbs total
On the fence about self-pay options and if Mexico is the right choice (or scared of that option)? Let my experience (first time ever in Mexico) be your guide. Don't let fear hold you back!

Instagram

"You make me new, you are making me new" Gungor

tbone88
on 7/8/13 5:02 am - MO

nope it wants to download an app and create and account

Jennifer L.
on 7/8/13 6:15 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

If you are on your phone then it will want you to download the app (but honestly, its a pretty awesome app to have!) On your computer you dont have to have an account.

On the fence about self-pay options and if Mexico is the right choice (or scared of that option)? Let my experience (first time ever in Mexico) be your guide. Don't let fear hold you back!

Instagram

Jennifer L.
on 7/8/13 6:16 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

I dont have anything posted just yet, I leave tomorrow morning and that is when I will begin posting.

Instagram

Elaine1964
on 7/9/13 3:47 pm

Best wishes for your surgery. I am excited to see your outcome!!!

Jennifer L.
on 7/9/13 4:51 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

Thanks!! I am excited too! :) I just hope this little instagram page will help people who are on the fence about Mexico. So far, I am pleased

Instagram

christine500
on 7/10/13 10:30 am

How did it go?  You doing ok?

Jennifer L.
on 7/10/13 2:22 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

It went very well! Dr. Valenzuela is a very nice lady, and good surgeon. I dont have any complications. Right now I am in pain from the gas, but that is so common. The pain is beginning to fade (although still hurts a lot). The nurses seem very good at what they do (better than some where I am from) and although they dont all speak fluent English, I dont speak fluent Spanish either. So its been fun with them and my attempts to speak it with them. lol

Instagram

Mary C.
on 7/11/13 10:52 pm - Glovertown, Canada

Hope you are doing well and getting a chance to smell those wonderful flowers? Take care!

Mary

Jennifer L.
on 7/12/13 12:48 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

I am doing well but no flowers just yet... lol I have had to work while I am here. But today I am going with others to the beach and to some mexican shops to get gifts for my family so I will stop to smell the flowers for sure! 

Instagram

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 264 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 451 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1064 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1630 views