Looking for a good revision Lap-Sleeve

sbduvall
on 3/11/15 5:51 pm, edited 3/11/15 11:33 pm

Hey guys:

I had my lap band done 10 years ago and had pain from day one no matter how little I ate. About 2 years the tube popped off and I lost all restriction. So I am looking to have a sleeve instead. This is where you all come in.

I noticed a lot of people talking about DR. Kelly?. Can anyone tell me their experience with him or really any other doctor if you had a conversion? I am looking for info on the docs but also on the conversion process with your doctor. Thanks!!

sophi1104
on 3/12/15 6:29 am

Hi Sbduvall,

I had my gastric sleeve with Dr. Maytorena in Mexicali back in June.  I am still in contact with his staff since he has done a couple of my friends' sleeves as well.  He is now in Tijuana with a different group, and I heard his revision prices are very low. 

Good luck!

S.C

Sophia Carter

Gastric Sleeve

sbduvall
on 3/12/15 11:33 am

Thank you so much for the reference.  How was your experience with him? Do you have a link to his site? I am having difficulty finding him. 

danggirl
on 6/4/15 12:11 pm

Hi sophi, 

i was wondering if you could tell me more about dr Maytorena 

Ladybugsy
on 3/14/15 4:36 am

Dr. Kelly is amazing and does revisions as well.  I would definitely add him to your list of possible surgeons.

HW 350.  SW 338.  CW 320. 

Month 1, including pre-op: -27 pounds

pbartlett584
on 3/30/15 7:39 am

Dr Ungston in Mexicali with the Mexicali Bariatric Center is very good and does many many revisions.

http://www.mexicalibariatric.com/weight-loss-revision-surgery/

VSG - Drs. Aceves/Campos Oct/2011

Re-sleeve - Drs. Ungston/Beltran/Campos - March/2015

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 265 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 451 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1064 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?