Difference between getting the sleeve done at Hosptial Angeles or Clinca San Juan

DonnaRush
on 6/7/15 11:31 am - MO

Good afternoon,

I am looking into the option of getting my sleeve done in Mexico .. I was wondering if it is worth the additional monies to get the sleeve done at Hospital Angeles or verse Clinca San Juan.   Dr Ramos Kelly does surgery at both.

So would like to hear from people that had the sleeve done at both and why did you pick Hospital Angeles or Clinca San Juan.

Thank you in advance for your help.

newslim2015
on 6/9/15 1:48 pm

I didn't get my surgery in either two hospital, mine was performed at Santa fe, but I had the option of getting it done in Hospital Angeles, it's a very nice and big hospital, only that I had to pay more, but If that's your concern, Im pretty sure Hospital Angeles has it all.

aapayne13
on 6/30/15 1:38 pm

I have mine at San Juan with Dr. Kelly.  I have a wonderful experience.  No problems at all!!!

DonnaRush
on 7/7/15 5:55 pm - MO

Thank you guys for your reply.  

Kelly L.
on 7/19/15 5:05 pm

I'm sorry, I am 4 yrs out and can't answer your question.   I don't think my surgery was at either, although I think we had our xray of our stomachs done at Hospital Angeles and it was nice.   I did have Dr Kelly as my surgeon, and I LOVED him!    Good luck to you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 304 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 489 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1088 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1657 views