So happy.

ojosverdes86
on 2/9/16 3:38 pm

I really like this site where people can go and talk about their experiences and or look for the doctor that they wish to have.

Like for me in instants I all ways talk about how great my doctor is and what a great job he did on me.

I talk a lot about this and him because he really has changed my life in so little time.

I had surgery two months ago and almost a week out. I have seen so much changes in my weight loss and jus****ching the inches shred  right off.

I had surgery in Mexico and I was so scared at first thinking all day that how the hell was I going to go to Mexico.

I have heard so many scary stories about Mexico and I am sure that some could be true.

Then I got to thinking about that we have heard so many stories due to the fact that it is another country.

We do not here stories about the doctors here because they will loos their repertashion.

The fact is bad things happen all over the places here and any were else.

I had a great experience in Tijuana the facility was so clean and very peaceful,small and quit and the staff are so very sweet.

I had surgery with Sergio Quinones he is the sweetest guy you could ever meet in the whole world.

I would recommend this doctor to the whole world if I could. I started off just being able to barley get out of my bed to be able to walk 15 min and now I can run for about a half a hour.

I get so amazed watching how far along I have gotten in so little time.

I went and bought some cloths the other day, I was only trying to hang out in pants and Baggies so I would not have to buy clothes every couple weeks but my baggies are so big now had to get a few things just to hang around. This doctor really changed my life and I love him so much for that.....Thanks Sergio....

angie72
on 2/13/16 7:23 am - Asheboro, NC
RNY on 03/24/16

Sooo glad to hear you are in a happy place. I'm right behind you....surgery date 3/24/16 with Dr. Q too. So excited!! Keep up the good work! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 254 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 444 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views