high school weight

fruitsnaks
on 6/20/16 12:53 pm

After long days of ups and down I am know to my high school weigh lol.

I have not seen me this skinny for years, and it makes me want to even work that little more to shred of that one more pound.

I feel and look amazing and I love to go shopping I can actually find cloths in the women dep.

I love I do not have to just get any flowed blouse that looks like a table cloth because their is nothing else that is going to fit me. 

I can even buy jeans now I do not have to just wear sweats or shorts anymore.

Weight loss has changed my life for the better I actually feel happy and have so much energy I just do not know what to do with it all.

I have stated going to a gym and do not feel like I will pass out after being on the treadmill for ten min. I get on the treadmill about 45min a day and even do some light weighs. 

cici123
on 6/24/16 6:18 pm

Thanks for sharing this.  I am just four days post op, so I am still in the swollen and sore stage.   Your post gives me something positive to think about and it is very encouraging!   I hope to be able to send out a similar post in the not so distant future!!!!!    

fruitsnaks
on 6/27/16 11:17 am

That will be no dout you will soon be talking it up on how you feel and your progress.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 256 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 445 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views