looking for I.N.F.

fruitsnaks
on 7/6/16 11:50 am

O.k. well I have see a lot of people talk about Mexico does not accept any king of insurance witch it does not but on the other hand, my surgeon Dr,Quinones help people that just does not have the means to pay full with in house financing. I do not know if other places in Tijuana or in another part of Mexico does this or not. But I have in house financing and did not have very good credit I pay low payments a month. I joust wanted to let people know because if you were like me you really need the surgery and just do not have the means to pay in full. I think I might have seen someone talk about in house financing in another hospital as well but not sure whom they are or if they really do give this opportunity to help people. I just wanted to help you all that do not have the means to pay full there are other opportunity to get a healthier life. I am sure you all can find other places as well but I can only talk about my surgeon because I did not go to someone else so I really do not know. Hope this help a little and good luck to you all and your journey to a healthier life.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 272 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 457 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1067 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1633 views