Stall stage

fruitsnaks
on 7/21/16 12:35 pm

So the last 2 1/2 weeks I have had a stall not so happy about it but I know this comes with the surgery. 

On the other hand very happy I have lost 45 lbs but this stall is starting to really get to me.

I was told by some one that a piece of chocolate could help with the stall,what really surgery could this be true,could our body get used needing sugar. I was told that our body need calories some time and that is the cause of stalls. Does anybody know if a piece of chocolate can really help.

On the other hand beside the stall I have been doing great so happy with the decision that I have made and would do it all over if I had to. I do not think I could have asked for a better surgeon he has changed the way I look at my self mentally and fiscally I have so much more energy I walk about 3 to 4 miles a day and I do not fell like I want to pass out after my daily walk.

I have been wanting to put up pic but still not that confident well the truth is I probably to have the confidence but just have not got around to do it. Noe that I can do so much more than ever I have been spending every min  I can with my family I will never be able to get the years back that I have lost but from here on out I can be able to start over again.

That is why this surgery was so important to me and I have been living a new me.

My kids are loving they way I am looking and they even help me when I need to make healthy meals they eat it just to support me. 

My fam is my all and I would not ever have gotten this surgery if it was not for them, so this is a big shout out to everybody that helps us sleever and yes to my surgeon Dr,Quinones he as well made this dream come true.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 256 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 445 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1061 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1627 views