Changed name...

Dinka Doo
on 4/4/04 11:40 pm - Medford, OR
I figured I should probably change my name (this is a nickname given by my mom) so I could maintain a slight bit of privacy. I'm not really concerned about people knowing I had surgery, but after using my profile as a source of venting, I figured it might be best to not make it TOO easy for others to find me! If it is too confusing for some folks, I'll change it back later... Dina aka Dinka Doo (and her li'l pouch too!)
DiannasaurusRex
on 4/5/04 2:59 am - West, FL
I've been interested in doing the same, but haven't figured out how. Is there an easy way to change names, or do I have to just re-register with a new name and transfer all of my data over? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer Dianna
DiannasaurusRex
on 4/5/04 3:41 am - West, FL
Nevermind - i figured it out on my own Now the trouble's gonna be not changing it too often. that was way too easy. whee!
dannern
on 4/5/04 4:50 am - N. O., la
You know I'm the first person to support anyone on maintaining privacy--lol. It's a shame that I've had to delete my profile because of one jealous, unhappy person's actions (had to laugh cause it backfired in her face ), but that's life. I strongly urge others to not post using their real name (or city for that matter) if they want to keep their surgery private.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 274 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 458 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1067 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1633 views