Eseneda anyone?

S. W.
on 11/7/04 12:55 am - MN
Hello...I am having surgery Nov. 25. Wondering if anyone will be in Eseneda then...I will be staying 8 days. I think it would be cool to hang out. Thanks --S.
Lena Kay
on 11/7/04 2:35 am - WA
I won't be there, but I wish I were just because your emoticons are so darn cute!
Kelly L.
on 11/7/04 2:55 am
Hi Congrats on your fast approaching surgery date!! Unfortunately I won't be having mine until after the first of the year sometime, but I was wondering how much is the RNY costing you in Mexico? I know you must be very excited, and hopefully you will hook up with someone else going, so you can support one another!! Good Luck!! Kelly
Happy Me
on 11/7/04 3:25 am
S. Waiting, my husband and I will arrive on Nov 30th. Tell me where you are staying so we can check on you and say hello. Kelly, Dr A's fees will be going up to $9400 in 2005, and Bamby has raised his to $350 already. I'm so glad that things worked out so I can go this year! See ya in Ensenada
S. W.
on 11/7/04 4:14 am - MN
Hello S.B. I am going to be staying at the hotel Posada El Ray Sol...Rosella made the reservations for me... I will arrive the 24th and have surgery the 25th hopefully be back at the hotel by the 26th or 27th...I will stay 8 days so I can heal and have Dr. A take out my stitches..I to am glad I got in before the end of this year...I can not wait...So are you having the procedure or your husband? or both? --Steph
Sonya Galindo
on 11/11/04 2:46 am - Orange, CA
Yep - I will be there - I am leaving next Thursday the 18th and I will leave on the 28th............
S. W.
on 11/11/04 4:02 am - MN
Cool...I wish you the best...let me know how you are doing afterwards...I will be staying at the Poseda El Roy.... --S.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 254 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 444 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views