WLS in Mexico help!

nasta
on 11/11/04 1:39 am - Lantana, FL
Hi Christine Dr. Aceves rocks, He is kind gentle and very skilled. I had mine done in september and if you read my profile you can get a full picture of my experience. If you choose Dr. Aceves you will not regrett it one single bit. ttfn Sari
Sonya Galindo
on 11/11/04 2:48 am - Orange, CA
Christina - I am having my surgery in 8 days in Ensenada with Dr. Aguirre - check out my profile or look him up - I feel 150% comfortable and confident with him doing my surgery - everyone has been great.....
Sarah Joy
on 11/11/04 12:15 pm - Hawthorne, CA
Hey all, I was banded by Dr. Rumbaut in Monterrey in July. The hospitals and care there went far above and beyond what I've seen here in the States. I haven't had many surgeries or anything, but still. Do alot of research, but I can't say I've seen anything against the Mexican doctors that do the WLS's. Good luck Sarah 280/255/145
Cheri Moran
on 11/12/04 2:49 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Christina! After checking out the various surgeons in Mexico I decided on a RNY with Dr. Aguirre in Ensenada. I am so glad I did! Bambi met us at the airport in San Diego and drove us to Ensenada. The scenery was breath taking and he gave us a guided tour as we drove. Rosella met us at the apartment and made us feel right at home. She provided us with a cell phone so we could contact her if there was anything we needed. She picked us up and took us to my appointment with Dr. Aguirre and then took us to the hospital for my surgery the next day. Dr. Aguirre and his surgical team of Dr. Gomez and Dr. Estralla are the best. I had no complications what so every during my surgery or recovery. My PCP tells me every time I go to an appointment that he's glad I had this surgery. He and my gynacologist have requested the information on Dr. Aguirre so they can let other self pay patients know about him. I wish you the best as you research WLS and surgeons. You won't regret taking this step. Cheri
Christina H.
on 11/15/04 11:12 pm - tx
I just wanted to say thanks for everyone's reply to my post. I am feeling much better already I am so glad for this web site and all the support here.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 268 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 455 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1065 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1632 views