DR. ACEVES PATIENT

pinegrovenurse
on 11/15/04 4:28 am - HATTIESBURG, MS
I WILL HAVE MY SURGERY NOV.29 I AM GETTING ANXIOUS.ANY ONE WHO HAD IT WITH HIM PLEASE LET ME KNOW AOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE.I PLAN ON GOING ALONE , DID ANYONE ELSE DO THIS.
nasta
on 11/15/04 7:05 am - Lantana, FL
Hi Linda I am sorry I did not realize you would go alone, I did and I survived. I know that had I had no complications it would be a no brainer and I would recommend going alone. You will be fine, who needs anyone stressing over you while you are having surgery. LOL. Anyway I felt that the trip was about me, it was a little of me time away from the family. I missed them only inbetween the surgeries. I know my hubby felt bad not being there. Well you will enjoy it. There is sattelite Tv there with us channels so you will get to catch up with Tv that you may not have the time for usually. Bring something to read if you like, a journal, anything that you like to do. I read, watched tv and vegitated. Do not worry all will be fine, only thing I wished I had brought with me that I did not was Gathorade, I felt like I needed some electrylites and could have used a gatorade. ttfn Sari
Cole L.
on 11/18/04 8:29 am - Houma, LA
I am going in Feb 2005. We live so close. Let me know everything when you get back. My mom is really scared of the whole process. Cole
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 256 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 445 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views