Ok ok Ok...I am two days outta surgery...eseneda

S. W.
on 11/27/04 1:38 pm - MN
Greetings all...I am finally outta surgery and on the mend in one of Dr. A's apartments...the doctor is great and loved my nurses..Alejandra..and Gabby this one is for you I will try my best to post more often as the days pass....sonya is doing great by the way...she left today...and i am by myself...but doing fine....walked a lot today and can't wait til the dreaded g tube is removed...yuck....thing is getting itchy....dont like that ....well..off to bed i go...i am getting sleepy... --steph
Happy Me
on 11/28/04 12:31 am
congratulations steph! My hubby and I arrive Monday night, hope to see you up and around. I'll need a good example to follow! Take care and keep us posted. Sue
Jenny B.
on 11/28/04 4:25 am - Cary, Jamaica
A big congrats to you! Hope you are still feeling well!
klnbaker
on 11/28/04 5:39 am - Gresham, OR
Yea! Glad to hear things are going well for you. Wasn't the computer in the apartments a life-saver? While I was there I lost tv reception to the English speaking stations so the computer and I became good friends! Things keep getting easier, Steph! I am 2.5 weeks out and feeling really good. Also, I've lost a good chunk of weight! Kathleen
DW
on 11/28/04 9:39 am - Galveston, TX
So happy to hear that all of you are doing great. S.B. good luck Dot
TracyW
on 11/28/04 12:46 pm - Spring, TX
Congratulations Steff, It is nice to hear that you are feeling fine and that everything was good there. I will be there Jan 25th.
S. W.
on 11/28/04 2:00 pm - MN
yes tracey....i cant wait to hear of your progress in the future.....I came here and expected it to be easy...lol..but of course pain is involved....i have come a long way since surgery...and i am feeling less and less pain as time goes....i feel a whole lot better tonite then i did yesterday.....so keep that in mind... --steph
Molly Mae
on 11/29/04 6:18 am - WA
Hi Steph, You mentioned your drain. Can you tell me when the Dr. removes it? Great to hear that all went well though. I can't wait to read all about it. I will be there soon! Dec 16th. Molly
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 256 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 445 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views