update on Jody's daughter

Jody W.
on 12/8/04 5:51 am - Noble, OK
Thanks to all of you who prayed!! We just got back from the hospital. The tumor was all through the joint. The surgeon had to go in from the front, and then turn her over and go in from the back to get it all. He used the word, "miracle" when he told us that the tumor was all over the bone, but had not infiltrated the bone. So she may not be an athlete any more, but she still has her leg, and even her knee, and for that, we're grateful. She has a few months of physical therapy in front of her, but that's a small price to pay for keeping her leg!!! She said she felt like she was being carried on a Tempurpedic mattress of prayer. I really love all you guys. Thanks so much for your prayers and thoughts. Now I'm free to worry about my own surgery next week.! Jody
DW
on 12/8/04 9:29 am - Galveston, TX
Jody, I am so happy to hear that your daughter will be ok, and glad that you will be able to get your surgery next week. Keep us posted. Wish you the best Dot
Cheri Moran
on 12/8/04 8:49 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Jody! What wonderful new! I didin't see your post until this morning so I had still been praying last night and this morning for Jessica. My son and daughter-in-law (Jessica) came by after church last night and everytime I looked at her I thought of your Jessica and wondered how the surgery went. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Just 5 more days and you'll be a loser, too! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 256 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 445 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views