Jody Wheeler Surgery Today.

TracyW
on 12/14/04 8:09 am - Spring, TX
Jody let us know when you can how everything went. We hope everything went well and hopefully you will start feeling better soon. Tracy Wilkerson Surgery 1/25/05
Cheri Moran
on 12/14/04 8:25 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Tracy! I just tried to call Rosella but she wasn't at the office. I wanted to check on Jody so I called Cardiomed. They said her surgery had gone well and she was sleeping. Cheri
Molly Mae
on 12/14/04 11:38 am - WA
Great to hear that all is well with Jody. Thanks for the update you guys. She and I will update on each other while I am there. Molly
Cheri Moran
on 12/14/04 11:56 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Molly! Just think, this time tomorrow you will be in Ensenada. Can you believe your day is nearly here? I am praying for you. Just stay relaxed and before you know it you will be a happy loser! Cheri
Cheri Moran
on 12/14/04 1:00 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Tracy! I saw this post on the main message board from Jody's husband and thought you would want to see it in case you missed it. This message is for all of you who have been communicating with Jody over the past few months. I am her husband Dean. Jody had her surgery this morning. It lasted about 2 - 1/4 hours. It went very well and she is now resting in her room in CardioMed. She had such peace before the surgery and we both know that is a result of all of your prayers. We both thank you very much and ask that you continue to keep Jody in your prayers as you are in ours. Dr. Aguirre, Bambi, and Rosella are wonderful! They have been a great help and comfort to us. Jody's suitcase did not arrive at the airport yesterday so we had to do without it. Bambi was able to pick it up at the airport today when he picked up Dorthy. Rosella has been great from the moment we got here. She has a great personality and has helped us with everything from providing a cell phone for local calls to giving us a map with the best pharmacies and grocery stores. Dr. Aguirre shared pictures of his family with us last night and made the initial pre-op meeting very relaxed. I must admit that I was very apprehensive from the moment we crossed the border and saw all the poverty, but as we travelled down the coast, talking with Bambi (I highly reccommend that you have him pick you up at the airport)and enjoying the beautiful scenery, I began to relax. He gave us a tour of the city to show us where things are located so we had a good perspective of the city. We walked around for about 3 hours and explored things after we unpacked so by the time we had to meet with Dr. Aguirre we were both tired. We caught a second wind and ended up going to dinner at Mahi Mahi, which I highly reccommend for all you seafood lovers. The food is great and the prices are low. I hope this helps those of you who are wondering how Jody is doing at ease. Thanks again for all of your prayers. Dean Wheeler Cheri
Molly Mae
on 12/14/04 3:45 pm - WA
Hi Cheri! Thanks so much for bringing Dean's post to my attention. Bless his heart trying to navigate this site without much experience. It would be hard to know all the places to leave messages. What a wonderful update. Molly
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 254 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 444 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views