Question about Dr.A's Apts

GerrAnn
on 12/16/04 1:22 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
I will be at the apt's Jan.31, and wondered if they have cooking utencils etc. or if I need to bring cups, pans etc. for my daughter to use? Thanks for all the great imput from everyone. My list of things to bring keeps getting longer every day.. GerrAnn
sue_f
on 12/16/04 4:08 am - Portland, OR
They pretty much have everything you will need, as long as you are not a gourmet! The only thing I wish I had brought were paper towels.
chunkable
on 12/16/04 5:00 am - federal way, wa
I will be leaving ensenada on january 31st maybe you will get the apt I will be in and I will leave some things behind for you.. Cindy
Jody W.
on 12/16/04 5:38 am - Noble, OK
GerrAnn: I'm sitting here in apt. #2 right now. There is everything you want. There is a water cooler for drinking and cooking water. There are pots and pans and dishes. Rosella puts out fresh towels and soap and shampoo. And there is even sterile water for cleaning your incision under the bathroom sink. Everyone leaves goodies for the next tenants, so there will probably be a little broth or cream of wheat or such for you to get you started. It really felt like coming home to leave the hospital and come here. You will be fine just bringing whatever personal items you might need. Jody
TracyW
on 12/16/04 9:30 am - Spring, TX
Oh it looks like your already helping us... Thanks Tracy Surgery 1/25/05
Cheri Moran
on 12/16/04 12:05 pm - Big Spring, TX
We stayed in apartment 1. The only thing I can think of that it didn't have that I wished I had was measuring cups and spoons. My husband went to the market but he couldn't find any there either. He wound up buying a baby bottle that had ounces marked on it. We used that to measure what I needed to. Oh, I couldn't find an iron (there was an ironing board) so I just didn't worry if I was a little wrinkled. Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 256 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 445 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views