Last Working Day Before Surgery

TracyW
on 1/21/05 12:34 am - Spring, TX
Well this week has been so long even thought it was only a 4 day work week for me. It has been fun here on the forum with those that are having surgery down in Ensenada the same time that I am. Also I wanted to thank all of you that have wished me well. I will probably post again sometime Sunday as I get ready to fly out on Monday morning. To Cindy GerrAnn and Tami and I think Lisa may you have a safe trip coming down and I will see everyone down there. Tracy....
GW
on 1/21/05 12:35 am - Weatherford, TX
Tracy, My thoughts are with you! Good luck, you soon to be loser you! Keep us posted! Genie
TracyW
on 1/21/05 1:14 am - Spring, TX
Thanks Girl... It is so nice having a date to finally look forward to isn't it? I will try to tell you everything when I get back, start that list of questions for when I get back. Tracy
GerrAnn
on 1/21/05 1:21 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Oh Tracy, It just makes me want to cry..( well shoot I am crying!) I am SO Excited for you.. This is really it... Your are the first of our "Little Buddy" group to head down there.. I already wrote to Rosella yesterday and told her to take care of you and Cindy.. Not sure what is up with Cindy today.. Usually I have heard from her by now.. Maybe she is just chilling today. You have a good last day at work, and I'm sure that we will hear from you before you go.. Your angels will be traveling with you... GerrAnn
TracyW
on 1/21/05 1:23 am - Spring, TX
I e-mailed Rosella yesterday and have not heard back from her, I was just wanting to make sure everything was on track, but i'm sure thay are... Tracy
chunkable
on 1/21/05 7:25 am - federal way, wa
Good luck sweets.. See you down there.. PS YOU JINXED ME.. I have a cold
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 253 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 443 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?