Want Lap Band in Mexico!

kel P.
on 1/25/05 12:52 pm - new york, NY
Hi everyone! I have decided to go with the Lap Band procedure and wondered if anyone has a good doctor in Mexico recommendation for me? Thanks! Kel
jchapman
on 1/26/05 1:06 pm - HEWITT, tx
I am 11 days post op. I went to Tiajuana Mexico with Dr. Kelly. He was wonderful. You can find him at www.obesitybusters.com. Write him at his email at [email protected] or [email protected]. I promise you wont be disapointed. Tell him Julie told you to write or call. Good Luck Julie
kel P.
on 1/27/05 8:47 am - new york, NY
Hi Julie! Thank you for your advice. I was wondering if Dr. Kelly filled your band at all with saline while you were there? I've talked to some doctors that fill it a little bit when they put it in and some doctors who put it in empty and then you have to have a fill in 6 weeks. Thank you, Kellie
Jackie S.
on 1/31/05 2:36 am - Fairview, OR
Hi, Kel. I did a lot of research prior to my decision to have lapband surgery with Dr. Aceves in Mexicali on January 19. Both the Doctor and his patient coordinator, Nina, are just tremendous and the whole experience was truly wonderful. I had mentally prepared myself for some "trials and tribulations" but I can honestly say that they just didn't happen -- and that included a 2-1/2 day car trip home to Oregon. My cousin-in-law had surgery with Dr. Aceves the same day and had the same good experience. We're now almost 2 weeks post surgery and feeling great; in fact, even with the clear liquid diet we've felt energetic and able to get back to work, etc. Take a look at his website at www. mexicolapband.com. Cost is $8200 for everything whi*****ludes 2 nights hotel and transportation from San Diego if you need it. Jackie Scott
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 256 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 445 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views