Has anyone heard how Cindy is?

TTCromar
on 1/26/05 2:59 am - UT
It's 12pm my time and I was wondering if anyone has heard anything from Cindy's husband?
Candice E.
on 1/26/05 3:50 am - Lebanon, OR
Nope, but I am watching the board close. You are next, how exciting, I am so happy for you. Candice
GerrAnn
on 1/26/05 5:52 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Girlfriend Haven't heard a word about Cindy today.. Hummm I'm sure that she's ok and her hubby will post for her after she wakes up and tells him to. lol She knows how important it is to all of us!! Getting excited??? Thought that making the trip to Boise would keep me away from this for the week.. but that didn't happen.. See you when you get there on Monday.. Happy that you will be there before I go in... GerrAnn
chunkable
on 1/26/05 6:04 am - federal way, wa
Hello Everyone- This is Cindys sister. Mike asked me to post this for him so heres the update. Cindy is doing fine and everything went okay. She is out of surgery but isn't conscious yet. I will post an update later and let you know when I find out anything knew Thank you all for all you support!
GerrAnn
on 1/26/05 6:11 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Cindys sister THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for the up date on Cindy..You don't know how much this means to all of us.. Tell Mike to give her a big hug and kiss from all of us when she wakes up.. GerrAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 256 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 445 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views