Emailing surgeons

Melissa M.
on 1/28/05 1:22 am - UT
I sent several emails out to surgeons in Mexico yesterday and haven't gotten any replies yet. How long does it usually take before you get a response? I am trying to see how much money I am looking at getting saved up for the surgery. The type I want is the RNY. It doesn't matter if it's the open or lap. I've looked into both the lap band and the RNY and I think the RNY would be the best option for me. Thanks for any info you guys can give me. Melissa These message emotions are cool I hope that I did it right.
Melissa M.
on 1/28/05 1:59 am - Weatherford, TX
Nina at Dr. Aceve's office is really fast at getting back with you. I sent out e-mails to all I could find when I started, and she responded within 12 hours. The rest ranged from 24 hours to several days. FYI, Dr. Aceves was the least expensive when I compared them all. He is in Mexicali, Mexico on the California border. Good luck! Melissa Massey
Melissa M.
on 1/29/05 5:42 am - UT
Thanks so much for the information. I've gotten two responses so far.
Candice E.
on 1/28/05 4:52 am - Lebanon, OR
I would recommend that you get about $13,000 together. Surgery Air Hotel Shuttle That's what I would say, others may be able to do it cheaper. Candice
Melissa M.
on 1/29/05 5:43 am - UT
I really appreciate your imput. I had planned on doing my best to get about 12,000. saved up. It may be awhile, but I'll have to keep plugging away. Thanks for your thoughts.
Cheri Moran
on 1/28/05 6:29 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Melissa! If you will click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page and go to 1/18 there is a post that reads Please, Please, Please by Mom Zombie. If you will click on that post, I did a break down of the estimated costs for her. I have double checked and what I list as the cost with Dr. Aguirre is correct. Dr. Aguirre is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him. If you are interested in more information about surgery in Ensenada, please go to my website at cherimoran.com or click on the www tab at the bottom of my message. I wish you the best as you research surgeons and your options! Cheri
Melissa M.
on 1/29/05 5:46 am - UT
I will check out the post. I'm starting to get more of an idea on things as I read more and more posts and am starting to get replies from surgeons. Thanks so much for your time and words.
Red H.
on 1/28/05 12:37 pm - Lebanon, OR
Melissa, My experience has been that it can take a couple days for the surgeon or his office to get back to you. Remember, he is usually in surgery. My doctor has replied in the evenings. Bless you in your search for answers. You will make it. Kay
Melissa M.
on 1/29/05 5:49 am - UT
Thanks Kay. I'm glad that you have faith in my search for answers.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 256 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 445 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views