Getting Cindys sore throat

GerrAnn
on 1/28/05 8:50 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tracy, When you see Cin tell her thanks for the sore throat.. Now I have it.. Hope to overdose on something??!! to get over this.. Think my husband did this to me.. He been a bit nervous about this surgery.. I'm hoping just a day or to in the nice warm sun will make it go away.. :angust: Are you using your own computer or the one in the room?? Wonder if I even need to bring my laptop?? Let me know.. GerrAnn
Red H.
on 1/28/05 11:54 am - Lebanon, OR
GerrAnn, You might want to gargle with warm sal****er and take several Vit. C. I am careful to take my vitamins, especially after my surgery. I don't miss any and I haven't been sick for 2 yrs or more. You don't want to be sick and go have surgery. I can't remember if you have had your surgery yet. Also, I started to eat very light from the moment I booked my surgery, about 2 weeks ahead. Within 3 days of surgery, I went to light soup and by the time I entered the hospital, I didn't have much to clean out. I think it made my recovery a lot easier. I did do a small overdose on "Twinkies". ha ha Kay
Dinka Doo
on 1/28/05 3:02 pm - Medford, OR
GerrAnn - ZINC ZINC ZINC! Get some right now and take it often. I swear, take it as soon as you feel it coming on and it will be gone before you know it and it won't kick in like it normally does. Take care of yourself! Dina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 253 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 443 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1625 views