Update on Tracy

TracyW
on 1/28/05 1:00 pm - Spring, TX
Well today was my water day and it was so nice. I've always drank allot of water and today I was able to drink 64 oz, also I walked to the hospital and saw lisa and walked back, it was not an easy walk but it was so worth it. So tomorrow is my food day, I'm really not hungrey but I will try several things tomorrow. Tracy
Dinka Doo
on 1/28/05 2:48 pm - Medford, OR
So good to hear from you Tracy! I can't believe you got so much water in - that's wonderful!!! Treat your pouch good watch out for those carbs! Those saltines gave me my first dumpie dumpie! Keep us posted as you feel up to it! Dina
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/05 3:10 pm - Henrico, VA
Hey, Tracy, I don't check this forum much, but it is good to see your smiling face again. Been thinking about ya! Go slow with the food tomorrow, a couple bites and you won't want much more. I remember yogurt tasted pretty good at that point. Glad you are doing good, keep us posted on your progress, my friend Patty
DW
on 1/28/05 10:14 pm - Galveston, TX
Tracy, I am so happy for you, and am looking forward to meeting you someday, as we live close and I go to alot of the Texas meetings. Dot
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 256 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 445 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1061 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views