cuhomie’s Posts

cuhomie
on 6/25/17 12:24 pm
Topic: RE: I want your opinion

Congrats, July 5th is so close. My date is set for 10/30. I can't wait. Keep us up to date on your progress.

cuhomie
on 5/12/17 9:34 pm

I would love to hear about your experience. I have not made a set in stone decision and want to talk to as many people as possible to make an informed decision on who will do my sleeve this year.

cuhomie
on 5/10/17 10:53 pm

Hi guys,

This is my first post on here. I have been reading your posts for a few weeks now. I would really like to hear from folks on who they chose for their surgery and why. I have looked at several and have narrowed my choice down to a few. My choices as of now are Dr Quinones, Dr Juan Lopez Corvala, Dr Louisiana Valenzuela and Dr. Ariel Ortiz. If any of you guys have used one of these surgeons for surgery, I would like to hear about your experience.

A little about myself, I am an RN who has struggled with my weight since my late 20's. Now at 47, I have diabetes and sleep apnea. I do not eat fast food and feel I eat pretty healthy, I just tend to over eat and seem to always be hungry. I plan on having my surgery around November or December of this year after I am able to save for the surgery.

Thanks again for your input and I look forward to sharing in my weight loss journey,

Matthew

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 255 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 444 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1060 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1626 views