Spring 2010

Moma V.
on 3/26/10 11:20 am - Frogtown, OH
who is all still riding or is a new rider?  and where are you heading this year?

I ride an ole 82 Virago, 750 , she's old but I love her! 

since the board isn't happening much,  please contact me, maybe we'll meet along the road and go - share a oversized meal.

I'm 5.5 yrs out and still can't eat much --- sharing works!

peace, Vickie

Matt S.
on 4/7/10 6:55 am - Otsego, MI
Hi Vickie!

I check in on this board every month or so.  It has gone pretty quiet over the last couple of years.  I don't know if it is harder to find since they've redesigned OH or what.

Being a WLS patient, you realize we have a tendency for addictive behaviors - so I must confess an addiction to motorcycles.  I have three I ride regularly.  A cruiser for traveling, a sport that I ride to work, bopping around town and taking to the twisties and a dual sport for the same and a few trails here and there.

I'm getting pumped to ride out to New York again for the annual Americade rally.  We went to Daytona in March and hit Deal's Gap on the way home.

Have you ever attended the races at Mid Ohio?  We've attended a few of the superbike races and would like to see the vintage races if it would work into the calendar.

Ride safe!

Matt
Moma V.
on 5/11/10 8:48 am - Frogtown, OH
Hi Matt!

I check in on this board every month or so.  I'm just as guilty about checking in here, lol. If it is nice, I am riding.

So yes, my new addiction is my motorcycle, but it has been since I brought her home.

So far this year I've done about 2600 or so miles since April began.  I went down to GA for a few days and then wound my way back home through the mountains.   I also go up to MI often, as I have riding buds up there.     I am on BON also thats (bikerornot.com) good place to meet people and set up rides.  It says it's a dating site, but it is used more for networking and making new riding buds.

I'm heading to KY for Memorial Day wknd, then just to a whole lot of local shindigs, here in Ohio and Michigan, a couple in IN also.  

Then in July I am heading to NY, with my riding club, Women In The Wind, for our Summer National Conference.   I'm going to stick around a few more days after that, I got friends that want to citify me.. lol   I am skeered of that! 

rubber side down, peace, Vickie

Moma V.
on 12/11/10 5:29 am - Frogtown, OH
WoW been months since I've been  here and your right Matt, not much happening on this board.  What a shame!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 320 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 552 views