i'm new to this part!!

A B
on 4/26/10 12:08 am - NM
so i had my surgery scheduled for tomorrow (rny) and i have decided to cancel and try one more time without surgery - wish me luck!! 
toniteach
on 4/26/10 12:10 am - Houston, TX
Sweetie, I just posted to you on your other thread.  I KNOW you can do this.  You don't need our luck, you'll have our support.

Do you have a plan?  Spill!  I'm excited for you...and you CAN lose 165 pounds.  Make mini goals and you'll be at your Goal Weight, I bet, in 2 years if you lose 1.5 pounds/week. 

HUGS and LOVE!
A B
on 4/26/10 12:19 am - NM
thanks so much!!  i am going to join weigh****chers, i had been on them before and they worked, i just have to stay with it!! 
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/10 4:25 am, edited 4/27/10 4:50 am - Rochester, NY
Good for you!  I just joined WW yesterday morning and determined to get to goal weight this time.  Good luck to us both!!
A B
on 4/27/10 4:54 am - NM
this is the time!!!!  we are so going to make it this time!!

btw, how did you get that ticker on your posts?
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/10 5:43 am - Rochester, NY
You can click on the tickerfactory.com, but don't remember how I got it on here (it was so long ago). 
chellelynn3
on 4/26/10 1:38 am - san bernardino, CA
 Congratulations and welcome to an amazing journey! if you stick with it, you will NOT fail!!! Welcome! 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

gloop
on 4/26/10 2:39 am
Hi AB,
I'm in a similar situation as you.  I was scheduled to have RNY on March 31 but it got postponed so now I'm trying to lose my weight without surgery.  I've lost 3 lbs in 3 weeks.  It's not easy but it's possible.  Whatever you decide to try make sure it's something you can sustain for the rest of your life, something you are comfortable with and something that's going to be a PERMANENT lifestyle change.  To borrow a quote from someone "I'm training for maintaining"  it really is all about lifestyle choices.  Change is not easy but if you are motivated enough it can be done.  Be patient and forgiving with yourself and remember slow and steady wins the race.

I'm in the process of changing my diet, relationship with food and my lifestyle.  I'm in training for maintaining.
A B
on 4/26/10 7:13 am - NM
thanks everyone!! 
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/10 7:31 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Sorry for the late reply but just wanted to throw in my BEST WISHES.......I know you can do it.
WW is a good plan...daily tracking is the thing that helped me through my journey (and measuring too because I had no idea how much 4 oz of chicken really was.....)

Stick around, post often and let us share in your many victories to come.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 348 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 474 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 682 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 896 views