Health update!

DebColCam
on 7/31/12 12:29 pm - Canada
I saw my NP today. Told her about my headaches and the increase in my IBS symptoms. She thinks that it maybe that my diabetes meds are too high now that I lost approx 40 lbs in the past year. So she wants me to stop the one med completely. Some would call this a NSV but I am nervous about stopping it. I am afraid that stopping it will increase my appetite and that I will eat more and gain the weight bk! I am going to have to work even harder now to keep my sugars normal. That means being extra vigilant about the # of carbs I eat and getting more exercise. Portion control and planning are a must for me now! Non surgical or surgical it's still work! There is no magic!

5 yrs of research Starting for the second time...Referral Sept 28/17. Orientation Guelph Sept 28/17. Nurse Oct 10/17. Dietician & Social worker Nov. 21/17

zimmersdreamer
on 7/31/12 11:17 pm - indianapolis, IN
 i hear ya! i was taken off an ADD/ADHD drug by one doc even though he was not the original perscriber, and gained 20lbs back. It didnt increase my appetite, instead it made me SOOOO tired that all i could do was get up to go to work, then it threw me into a massive depression (im bi-polar) and i stopped going to the gym all together. THAT increases my appetite! 

You can do it dear! I have faith in you! 

DebColCam
on 8/1/12 12:06 am - Canada
Ty Zim you can do this too!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 356 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 480 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 688 views
Plant Based