SLIM FAST PLAN FOR WEIGHT LOSS

nikkim102
on 2/14/13 1:24 am

I am a post VBG surgery patient from 1997. Have regained all my weight that I initially lost & am now considering a second WL surgery in the RNY.  BUT.....I am first going to take the next 6 months & use the Slim Fast plan to see how much I can lose first before committing myself to the RNY.  I lost 10 lbs. this last week on all liquid diet of Slim Fast, chocolate milk, broth, sugar free jello, & sugar free popsicles plus tons of water.  If I lost that much that fast I am pretty sure I can use the 2-3 Slim Fast shakes a day & a sensible meal to lose some of my regained weight without going thru a second surgery.  ANYBODY ELSE HAD GREAT SUCCESS W/ SLIMFAST ???

hollykim
on 3/19/13 9:03 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

The real question is how long can you stay on this slim fAST diet and how long can you keep it off once you go back to regular eating? I know you don't plan to stay on slimfast the rest of your life right? How will you keep it off?

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/13 4:25 pm

Oh good for you to have plan of losing that weight. Milk ****tail with Banana is also an ideal mixture that can help you support your slim fast plan. Aside from it's beneficial effect to health, it could also  give you extra energy. A thing that you need when you're on diet program. 

Most Active