Looking for advice/guidance.

astueckroth
on 11/15/14 12:18 am - Harrisburg, PA
VSG on 06/27/14

Thank you all so much for your continued support and guidance through out this whole journey. I don't often post or reply to post but I read avidly and you are all very awesome.

I was sleeved 6/27 and have lost 54lbs. I have become very stagnant in the past few weeks (more like 2 months) I understand there are plateaus and I understand everyone is different but I am having a very difficult time not seeing any movement either in measurements or scale.

I am concerned that my diet has caused some of this frustration because I have very limited variety staple meal plans because "it worked" at first. I am not very creative in meal planning and trying to find things that meet the dietary requirements are very difficult at this point in my life. (I work 50 hrs a week and go to nursing school full time during the day). 

Can anyone here direct me to sample menus, packable meals, etc? I have tried looking through the recipes on this site and had some success but I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Thank you,
Andy

SKmammabear
on 11/15/14 10:09 am

Try checking out theworldaccordingtoeggface.com   She does have a lot of great, simple ideas on her blog and has recipes there too. 

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 11/20/14 10:34 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

I'm not big on cooking either so mostly I get foods that are already seasoned & mostly cooked so it only needs a little cooking in the oven. I've bought Kirkland grilled chicken packets, pork tenderloin, sliced beef packets (all from Costco). I buy tuna creations packets too, it's vacuum sealed so you can pack it in a bag & whip it out at school/work, plenty of protein & little calories.

Try tracking your meals in an app like my fitness pal, you might be eating more than you think, or maybe too many carbs have snuck back in, & boost your water intake, you should get at least 64oz minimum., though some go for more than that. Stalls do happen but maybe you put yourself into maintenance unknowingly?

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active