Hey, guys! My name is Kate and I`m 26. I want to tell you the true story about how I`ve lost my weight. I`ve been fat since I was small and other children always laughed at me. I had 110 pounds in weight when studying in the fourth grade, 250 pounds when I entered the college though I was 165 centimetres in height!

I thought I was hopeless because I`ve tried an unbelievable number of diets by the age of 24 but I managed to lose only 17 pounds. I didn`t succeed in life, didn`t enjoy my job, I was tired of being mocked at behind my back. Being an optimist I`ve never admitted even the thought of ending my life but this idea began to cross my mind more and more often. I`m 25… I have no happiness, I`m alone and the only thing I have is my body I hate. 
Everything changed in 2014 on the 7th of May. Yes, I remember the day I met Justin. It`s a silly thing to say but he fell in love with me with all my shortcomings. I was on the top of the world but I`m not going to tell you this love story now.

Justin explained to me one important thing I couldn`t understand because there are a lot of false information mass media bristles with. He said: “You can be what you want. You may stay a prisoner in your body or you may free yourself.” So, I made a choice and I don`t regret.

In fact, the process of losing weight isn`t so scary as it`s described. Human`s body is built as the universe – one kind of energy turns into a different one. If we eat less than we need we lose our weight, if we eat more we grow fat. The main thing is to estimate your need and your diet correctly. Justin helped me with it. He turned out to have problems with weight but he managed to gain the upper hand in this fight. He planned my everyday menu and it wasn`t a torture for me to follow it. The most difficult was to give up eating sweets but when I look at my body now I realize it was worth!

For 4 months my weight have changed from 242 to 209 pounds although I hadn`t had this weight since I was 13! I`m thankful to Justin for my deliverance and I wish every girl have such a boyfriend. I`m not going to make you envy me, I would like to tell you about one application I came across at the beginning of December in 2014. The name of this application was UltraDiet. The authors of the application suggested everyone trying it in one well-known social network. I decided to try it with a mockery remembering millions of useless applications of this kind. And how I was surprised to see the menu which was planned with a rigorous accuracy, exactly the same Justine planned for me. An essential distinction between them was a much greater variety of dishes. So, since that day I use UltraDiet and it perfectly helps me to save my time.

My weight is 154 pounds now. I changed my size many times and I will continue to do it. I feel I like it, I`m getting closer to the figure of my dream and I`m almost free. Healthy eating is a style of my life. Never be afraid of defining high goals and keep in your mind: YOU CAN BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE! You may stay a prisoner in your body or you may free yourself.

By the way since recently the application UltraDiet is available on Google Play Market, if you want to find it, just type in the search ULTRADIET!

I hope UltraDiet will become your personal “Justin”. Enjoy it and evaluate the work of the authors! Good luck!