Pre Op Diet

CitygirlinBurbs
on 6/24/15 9:12 am
VSG on 07/08/15 with

Hi All,

I'm Day 1 of my 2 week pre op diet.   I'm the main cook in the house and was wondering how you handle having to cook for family while on this pre op diet?  I'll take any and all helpful hints!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/15 11:34 pm

Hello , my friend   if you want to lose your weight, so you are required to follow proper way of diet and you need to eat your meal in proper manner.

For that you need to consult dietician . For that you are required to consult volumetrics .  Volumetrics isn’t just about eating lots but eating more of the foods that satisfy you while losing weight. It all comes down to the number of calories per mouthful.

http://healthoffers24.com/volumetrics/

jamrodriguez
on 7/20/15 11:25 pm

I'm on day 5 of my 2 week re-op, and so far I have been quite selfish and refused to cook or grocery shop for my husband. Instead, he has been making me a plain chicken breast on the grill while he makes himself a steak, and picking up his own groceries and some of mine so I can avoid the grocery store depression. I feel really lucky to have him supporting me so much. This phase has been so hard for me so far and I can't imagine having to cook or buy food I want to eat so badly but can't have! The only advice I can give you is maybe to bite the bullet and meal prep a whole bunch of meals right now so you just have to heat them up for the next couple of weeks. But definitely stuff yourself full of plain chicken and protein shakes first! Maybe ask the hubby to help you with the shopping and cooking more so you don't have the temptation?

lbmoore0
on 7/28/15 1:26 pm

I just started a 3 week pre-op diet as well.  I cook for my 5 year old granddaughter and it isn't easy!  I have a picture of myself on my fridge and my mantra is "Nothing tastes as good as being thin will feel".  I'm having trouble with headaches while I'm trying to adjust to this diet so by the time I get home from work I feel horrible.  I spent all day Sunday cooking meals that can be stored and heated up for the others in my house.  Make me only suffer through the cooking one day and helps me get through to bedtime when I get home.  Good luck!!

Most Active